Inside Sales Supervisor
Ontario Reign Hockey Club in Ontario, CA, USTicket Sales
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG and the Ontario Reign seek an Inside Sales Supervisor who is responsible for the hiring, training, supervising, and reviewing performance for the Ontario Reign Inside Sales Representatives on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. This role acts as the service coach and motivator who develops new Inside Sales Representatives using a consistent teaching structure and will support the Manager Inside Sales for all aspects of membership rewards and events. This role will also assist the Manager Inside Sales for weekly reporting to upper management with goal progress and team key performance indicators like calls, emails, meetings. The incumbent drives sales initiatives for their teams and tracks results to make strategic recommendations for future initiatives, contests, and goals.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and reviewing performance for the Ontario Reign Inside Sales Representatives on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Responsible for utilizing coaching as a technique to appropriately develop employees during individualized bi-weekly Goal Setting Meetings.
- Responsible for the sale, customer service and renewal of assigned accounts and new prospects with the expectation of exceeding the highest standards in sales, customer service, integrity, and professionalism. Provide sales, service and renewal reports and contact status to management on a daily and weekly basis.
- Working with the Sales and Database Marketing team, manage lead generation and prospecting plans as required. Responsible for developing and accomplishing lead generation and call plans for the Inside Sales Representatives while meeting and exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Increase Fan Service Associate and Account Executive efficiency and sales by providing suggestions for improvements of workflow and daily production.
- Participate in training sessions, skill building and professional development of new Inside Sales Representatives and Account Executives, while supporting the Sales Management and Service teams with ongoing essential training, both in weekly meetings as well as other coaching forums.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Inside Sales Supervisor must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Highly motivated, “go- getter” mentality with a positive attitude
- Assertive, persistent, results/detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive under a competitive sales environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proven track record of success in sales, service and coaching/mentoring others to sales and service success
- Polished presentation skills with an ability to think and react to situations confidently
- Excellent relationship building and people skills
- A go-getter with the drive and initiative to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry
- While looking to succeed personally, able to support team environment and adhere to department guidelines
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) in communication, sports, business, marketing, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.